Friday, April 21, 2006

Late Breaking, I Mean Blooming, News

Note: On 5/11/06 I checked back and they've changed the photo, so mine's no longer there.

As some of you may have noticed, I have a little problem with flower photography. I can't stop doing it. Last year I decided to use it for the forces of good, and entered the annual photo contest at Dutch Gardens, a purveyor of flowers and bulbs. Alas, I didn't win the contest. However, they contacted me and asked if they could feature one of my photos on their site.

Just now I glanced at their site, and good golly there's my yard on their home page! Check it out - www.dutchgardens.com . They even quote me. That was a nice surprise.

5 comments:

Deb R said...

That's a gorgeous photo! I'm surprised you didn't win something with that one, but how cool that you're featured on their website!

Brenda said...

Great photo Diane! Tulips are my favourite flowers (although it's a shame they don't smell). I once made a tulip quilt - see
http://serendipitypatchwork.com.au/contemporaryquilts/tulipaexotica/index.html

Brenda said...

Whoops - try this url instead:
http://tinyurl.com/s4b9e

Shirley Goodwin said...

Lovely flowers, Diane. Who can't help but be inspited by nature?

Coleen said...

Hi Diane!
Love your tulip pic!

I look forward to meeting you in the dying class!