Candy is a natural teacher, and I've always appreciated her clear and complete instructions.She has a knack for color and design that gives her projects a contemporary flair. I love that her mini bird quilts, pictured below, could be used in so many ways - as gift tags, Christmas ornaments, or wall decorations.
Ever since I saw these jester stockings they've been calling my name. I think this is the year to make them.
So if you're looking for quick and stylish projects for the holidays and beyond this e-book is just the ticket.
To celebrate the release of her e-book Candy is having a lovely giveaway:
Leave a comment on this post. The drawing will close Wednesday, September 24 and I'll announce 2 winners Thursday morning. The first person will receive a hard copy of last year’s “Quilting Arts Gifts” magazine. The second person’s name goes into a drawing for the Grand Prize, the messenger bag Candy made that is featured on the cover of the e-book. Candy will announce the Grand Prize winner the following Monday on her blog. Make sure your comment is connected to an email so I can contact you. And check back on September 25 to see if you’ve won. Be sure to visit all the blogs below for more chances to win.
- Monday, 9/8 – Susan Brubaker Knapp of Blue Moon River
- Tuesday, 9/9 – Vicki Welsh of Field Trips in Fiber
- Wednesday, 9/10 - Deborah Boschert of Deborah's Journal
- Thursday, 9/11 – Amy Ellis of Amy’s Creative Side
- Monday, 9/15 – Sue Bleiweiss of Sue Bleiweiss
- Tuesday, 9/16 – Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt
- Wednesday, 9/17 – Diane Doran of Ooh! Pretty Colors
- Thursday, 9/18 – Vicki Christensen of Sew Inspired
- Friday, 9/19 - Candy of Candied Fabrics