Monday, January 16, 2006

A Little Bit of This and That

My post was delayed today because the junior partners here at Ooh!PC had no school, and were busy doing Important Internet Research. At least they were not fighting.

(They do not usually wear matching shirts. This was purely coincidental, and not staged for the picture.)

Last night I finally started a Little Treasure Box. These were featured in the last issue of Quilting Arts. I have not done any stitching on it yet. I digitally created and printed the fabric at some point in the distant past.


Progress continues on the baby bonnet. The cable cast on was not so bad once I got the hang of it. Unfortunately, one of the above junior partners changed the number on my row counter, so I'm not exactly sure how many rows I've finished.


I am finding that this blog is really becoming a creative outlet for me. Look for exciting additions and changes in the next few days, including a gallery of my quilts!

Confidential to "Wild Woman" : Please send me your sock picture!

No comments: