Monday, October 29, 2007

Innovative Fabric Imagery

OK, three post in 24 hours - unbelievable, but true.

I'm even more excited about going to the Houston Quilt Festival because I just found out that my quilt Grotto won first place in the Innovative Fabric Imagery exhibit!! I'm absolutely delighted. I can't wait to see everything - the IQA show, the Innovative Fabric Imagery exhibit, and the accompanying book. Many thanks to C&T Publishing for sponsoring the book and exhibit, as well as the category I entered in the IQA show - Digital Imagery.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Diane!
Lets get in touch when you get back from your fun time, I have your tools from silk screening still.
Jolene

Jody said...

Congratulations!!! You deserve it - your quilt is just amazing!

I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

bySarah said...

Congratulations Diane!
It is such a beautiful quilt, how could it have not won a prize!!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited when I saw your name. Congrats. Are you going to Houston? I thought you were, but maybe not?

Karoda said...

Congrats Diane! that is super cool!