Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Counting Down

Are you ready yet?

I like making things for Christmas. As obvious as it seems it's taken me a long time to figure this out. Some folks are excited about the baking, or the decorating, the music, or the shopping. Those are all fine, and of course I do all of them to some extent, but I really look forward to making small decorations and gifts every year. This year I'm making an advent calendar (clearly I'm a little behind), and the clothespins above are part of it. I hope you've figured out what gives you pleasure for whatever special holiday you celebrate, and put aside a little time to make yourself happy.

P.S. I also looove glitter!!! And I'm not afraid to use it.

P.P.S. My children will get to open five advent treats at once (we already did one through nine), so they're not too deprived.

1 comment:

Diane Perin said...

I'm only now just catching up on blog reading, but I love your advent calendar pins! Very charming. I hope you and your family had fun using them, and that your holidays were lovely!